Different phases involved in Web Development !
Let’s have a look at the Website Development Life Cycle:
1. Information Gathering: The stage involves discovering, researching, determining how the ensuing steps will look like. The clear understanding of website purposes, goals to achieve, and the target audience is necessary.
2. Planning: In the planning stage, developer creates the data which provide a customer an opportunity to know how the entire site will look like. With the help of information gathered, the sitemap is created which describe the relations between the main areas of your website. It helps to understand how the inner structure of a website looks like.
3. Design: Your website takes shape such as images, photos, and videos is created in this stage. While working on a design, customers should be kept in mind. Website layout is the result of work of designer.
4. Content Writing: It has an important role to play in building a website. To communicate with the audience, effective content is crucial. The step involves creation of attractive headlines, text editing, writing text, compiling the existing text, etc.
5. Coding: Now comes the stage in which you will start creating a website. To create an actual site, the previously designed graphic elements should be used. The home page is created first and then sub-pages are started to add. After that, Frameworks and CMS should be implemented to ensure that the server can handle the installation and easily set-up.
6. Testing: After coding, every single link should be tested. Every form and every script should be checked. Also, run a spell-checking software to find errors if any. And with code validators, check code follows the current web standards.
7. Maintenance: Website isn’t a product but a service which should be maintained always. Only delivering a website isn’t enough but making sure that everything works fine, and everybody is satisfied with the website is important.